HazMatID Elite is a handheld unknown solid and liquid chemical identifier that performs an analysis in 1 minute or less. Using Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy, HazMatID Elite is capable of identifying chemical warfare agents, explosives, toxic industrial chemicals, narcotics, suspicious powders and other dangerous chemical classes.
- Optimized for easy operation in personal protective gear
- MIL-STD-810G certified for use in harsh conditions and high-temperature operation
- Integrated pressure device for analysis of solid materials, plus direct touch-to-sample capability
- Automated analysis of mixtures with priority alerting for explosives, CWAs, TICs, and narcotic
- Long-range, embedded RF wireless transmisison