When responding to a call for an unknown gas or vapor the most important question you need answered is “What is it?” The GasID provides you with answers in minutes The GasID provides rapid identification of over 5,500 potentially hazardous gases and vapours. The system compares the unknown vapor or gas against an onboard database to provide the identity of the unknown.
WHAT TYPES OF SUBSTANCES CAN BE IDENTIFIED?
- Toxic Industrial Chemicals
- Chemical Warfare Agents
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Flammables and Non-Flammables The GasID provides critical information that allows you to:
- Perform accurate LEL readings of flammables
- Perform accurate PID readings of low level toxics
- Select the correct colorimetric tubes for quantification
- Identify high ionization potential products
24/7 REACHBACK – Smiths Detection provides assistance 24 hours, 7 days a week with the identification of compounds as well as support on system operation and trouble shooting.