TEP 90 Decontamination System
TEP 90 system designed and produced by Kärcher Futuretech GmbH is a trailer-mounted highly mobile containerised compact decon system, built up on consequent modular structure. Module 1 has been developed for vehicles, interior and street sections decon, and integrated with the heavy transporter vehicle; Module 2 is responsible for IPE, personal and sensitive equipment decon, while Module 3 has all the abilities necessary for personnel decontamination.
Main advantages of TEP 90:
- TEP 90 is highly mobile, ready for relocation for operation close to the battle zone of the concerned troops, with minimum delay period
- Ready for operation on site within 20 minutes
- Designed for independent operation in any climate, with the temperature range from -30 up to +49 centigrades
- State-of-the-art decontamination efficiency thanks to the unique decon chemicals on board
- Strict division of contaminated and clean areas