Torion – gas chromatography
TORION utilizes a high-resolution gas chromatography (GC) and a miniaturized toroidal ion trap mass spectrometer (MS) to identify volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds in complex vapours and gases. It is one of the fastest and lightest GCMS devices available.
TORION is hand-portable and ruggedized for use in a hot zone or extreme environments, ready to operate on-site. The technology used provides the most reliable results, as it is able of tracing compounds that can go undetected by other technologies.
Key features of TORION GC/MS:
- Start up and ready to operate in 5 minutes or less
- Analysis in 3 minutes or less
- Up to 30 samples run on a single battery charge
- Lightweight, compact and ruggedized for field operation
- Innovative sample collection and injection technique